The S. Marcellino complex
The conference will be held in the the SS. Marcellino and Festo complex, Largo S. Marcellino 10, which is in the historical center of Naples. The complex consists of the former Benedictine of Saints Festo and Desiderio, and of the basilian convent of the Saints Marcellino and Festo. The complex has been assigned to the University of Naples Federico II in 1907 and renewed after being heavily damaged in 1941, during world war II, and in 1980 due to an heartquake.

San Marcellino San Marcellino - chiostro 2 San Marcellino - chiostro

The rooms

The church

With 156 seats, the former church of the monastery is the most suggestive room in the complex and it is equipped with amplification systems and a video projection system.

Chiesa
Aula Spinelli

The G rooms

These rooms are placed in the beautiful S. Marcellino cloister, have between 60 and 100 seats, and are all equipped with amplification systems and a video projection system.